Durasteel – Passive fire, impact and blast protection system
As a licensed Promat Durasteel installer, we offer design, supply and installation of Durasteel passive fire and blast protection systems within the UK.
Hillmoore have been installing high impact board systems since 2006, and won the Fire Excellence Awards in 2011 for the Cannon Street Station project.
We offer a bespoke solution to our clients ranging from UKPN Substations to multi-million pound installations on London Underground and Network Rail projects.
Our specialist inhouse Durasteel team works closely with Promat Technical Department to ensure each Durasteel installation we undertake receives the accreditation and quality assurance our customers expect. Upon completion of the project, our clients receive the Promat Certificate of Conformity and Hillmoore’s independent third-party FIRAS certification.
Typical Durasteel programme outline;
- Site survey & outline scope
- Structural design (if required)
- AutoCAD drawings (for client & Promat approval & installation)
- Works programming through to inspection, sign-off and handover
Durasteel is certified to provide up to 4-hour fire resistance, including impact and blast resistance on a wide variety of applications.
- Partitions and barriers
- Doors and hatches
- Cable enclosures
- Tunnel linings
- Transformer enclosures
- Protected zones
A selection of our clients
- Transport for London – work throughout the network
- Tottenham Court Road Station
- Waterloo Station
- Victoria Station
- Kennington Station
- Embankment Station
- Edwardian Hotel
- Multiple UKPN Substations throughout the UK
- Heathrow Airport
- Costain Burghfield
- Government buildings and locations throughout the UK
Some examples of our installation work, and take a look at our case study page………….
IF YOU WANT THE BEST THEN FORGET THE REST